The University of Nairobi wishes to inform the following groups of students (Module I and Module II) that the commencement and reporting dates for the 2022/2023 Academic Year are as follows:
1st years Undergraduate and Year 1 Post Graduate Students Monday, 19th September 2022
Year II, III and IV Undergraduate students: Monday, 3rd October 2022 (First Semester)
Continuing Postgraduate Students: Monday, 3rd October 2022
Please note: Online registration will be open to ALL students with effect from 22nd August 2022.
PROCEDURE FOR INTER/INTRA -FACULTY TRANSFER - 2022
- Ensure that your Fees is paid before making the Inter/Intra -Faculty Transfer request.
- Deposit Inter / Intra -Faculty Transfer Fee of Kshs. 1,000/- at any Absa PLC Kenya to the following Account Details.
Branch : Absa Towers
Account Name : UON Module I Collection Account
Ref : put your Student Registration Number
Account Number : 2032770838
Place your request for the Inter/Intra-Faculty Transfer through the Student Portal.
NB: Only Students who meet the Cut Off Points will be considered.
- Allow at least two weeks for Inter/Intra-Faculty Transfer processing.
- Check the status of your Inter/Intra-Faculty Transfer request through the Student Portal.
- If successful, collect your printed Inter/Intra -Faculty Transfer Letter from your current Faculty Office once the STATUS of your request is reflected as PROCESSED.
- All applicants must:
(i) Meet the cut off points for the programme they seek to join as set by KUCCPS
(ii) Capacity available in the Faculty /Programme.