UoN Students Job Fair 2022
The Dean of Students and Career Services in partnership with Confucius Institute at the University of Nairobi (CIUON) has organised a linking platform between the business enterprises and potential employees.
In order to help various enterprises fill job vacancies and provide employment opportunities to students, UoN Students Job Fair 2022 will be held at Taifa Hall University of Nairobi Main Campus on 19th and 20th May, 2022 from 9.00 am.
Prospective employers and employees will gather on Thursday 19th May in Taifa Hall at 9.00am for a quick briefing then find suitable posts in different company's booths in front of Taifa Hall.
Internship posts will also be available during this year’s Job Fair. Students of all faculties from year 1 to 4 are invited. Ability to speak Chinese is NOT a must. Jobs available include: Engineers, Architects, Lawyers, Tour Guides, Office Administrators, Accountants, Front office staff, Sales Executives, Interpreters, Translators, Media related posts, and Logistic personnel etc.
- Some of the companies looking for employees include:
- Moja Expressway Company Limited,
- COSCO shipping lines Kenya limited,
- Stanbic Bank Kenya Limited,
- Rongsheng Technology Limited (VIVO mobile phone),
- Stecol Corporation,
- Sinohydro Corporation Engineering Bureau 15 Co., Ltd,
- Eagleage Limited (OPPO Kenya),
- ACME DREAM LTD,
- Smant Safari Ltd,
- Jingshi Ababu Advocates,
- Unique Brilliant Human Resource Ltd,
- ZhongWu E-commerce (Kenya) Co., Ltd.,
- Wander Group Ltd,
- Emma photography limited,
- Long Ren Tour & Travel,
- Wapi Capital Co., Ltd,
- NewStar Ltd，
- Orientlink Consolidators Ltd,
- CHINA FAW GROUP CO., LTD.
- Commercial Vehicle Overseas Sales Company, Kenya Office,
- ZM engineering limited etc.
Free Entrance!! Bring with your CV!!
Event contact information
Office of the Dean of Students and Career Services
University of Nairobi, Main Campus
Mahatma Gandhi Building, Ground Floor, G8 Office
Tel: +254 20 491 8121